Philosophy - Hope in a Jar

 A good portion of my 20's were spent on my quest to find a great moisturizer.  I tried everything.  Nothing satisfied me and my cabinet was filled with half used jars of this or that.  That is until I found Hope In A Jar by Philosophy.  For me, and yes we all are different, it really is the perfect moisturizer.  My skin just eats it up and it feels cool and refreshing going on, like a drink of water.  This fickle product whore has been faithful to Hope In A Jar for at least 10 years.  If that doesn't tell you something, nothing will.
philosophy | hope in a jar | world-famous daily facial moisturizer cream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like