Clear Radiance - Bare Escentuals


Clear Radiance is always the final step to my makeup. I cannot live without it. So much so, I get nervous when I'm low. It's a loose highlighter powder. Different from the Bare Escentuals face colors mentioned in the overview for the entire line below, Clear Radiance is a soft, dewy highlighter for your face. I'm personally convinced it diminishes the appearance of my wrinkles by diffusing the light hitting my face. It's not sparkly so you don't have to worry about looking like a 14 year old. The result is a soft pearl effect. I use a full face brush with a soft angle and swirl the product onto the brush in the cap. Then I always tap the excess off the brush. With that said, there is very little color to the product so it is more forgiving than a higher pigment loose powder. Once the brush is evenly loaded so to speak, I brush it along the top of my cheekbones and cheeks up to my temples. Doing this also aids in blending my blush. You may find it's nice to brush it lightly above your eyebrows as well. Focus on anywhere the light would hit you from above.
There are several other radiance shades which work well with different skin tones but this Clear Radiance shade works best for my fair skin.  Flawless Radiance is also pretty darn fantastic as well. 
i.d. BareMinerals Face Color - Clear Radiance 0.85g/0.03oz By Bare Escentuals
Bare Escentuals Bare Radiance .03 oz.
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals All-Over Face Color: Pure Radiance
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Radiance Tropical Radiance
Bare Escentuals Flawless Radiance Face Color NEW .85 g
Bare Escentuals Champagne Diamond Radiance NEW .85 g
Bare Escentuals Warm Radiance .85 g Minerals NEW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.