Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara


Never in my life have I been able to wear mascara on my lower lashes. The shape of my eye pretty much ensures a very grave raccoon eye situation. I can't say I experience much angst about this condition. Such is life. I honestly didn't know I cared until I got Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara.

So this is one of those Facebook ad stalker situations. I was getting the ad for this mascara constantly until I finally caved and made the purchase. There is a sucker born every minute and when it comes to mascara, I'm a sucker. Of course I had to get past the name. It's forgivable, but the word Causemetics makes me itch and I'm not thrilled about typing it out right now.

But this mascara is something.

My inferiority complex about my eyelashes is well documented on this blog and yet my willingness to apply fake lashes has been steadily waning. Because I inevitably lose one or two of the few lashes I have during the fake lash, glue removal process and that's traumatic people. Also, I'm tired.

But who needs fake lashes when you've got this wonderful formulation?

I must warn you this is one of those 'tube' formulations and if you've tried a tube formulation mascara in the past you know it can look a little wonky. But this formulation has managed to utilize that rubbery tube consistency and yet look fantastic. All bets are off however if you over apply so please heed that fair warning.

As far  as application goes, I wiggle the wand a little at the base of my lashes and then blink my lashes on to the wand a couple of times. This pretty much does the trick. If I feel I need more, I look slightly down and stroke a little extra up onto the tips.     

I love this mascara! My lashes have never looked this big AND I can apply this formulation on my lower lashes with no smearing whatsoever. I have to admit I've been a little drunk on lower lash power. So much so my goal for this week is to lay off the lower lash mascara. Yes it's exciting to have lower lashes but I'm maybe a little long in the tooth for heavy lower lashes if you get my drift. But the point is I never ever get smears from this mascara. If anything I'll get a little flake of tube under my eyes but only if I've been messing with them too much. A built in hazard by the way because it is pretty darn compelling to tug a little on a lash and get the satisfaction of a long rubbery prize.

That said, my lashes don't feel traumatized by this mascara and they have been quite healthy since I've been using this mascara religiously (I'm on my second tube). There are other factors to this new eyelash health that I will get into that on another blog. But this formulation is very light weight and does not irritate my sensitive, allergy prone eyes.

Long story short I highly, highly recommend Thrive Causemetics Lquid Lash Extensions Mascara.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.