Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

The one thing I cannot live without doing before I walk out my front door is curl my lashes with a Shu Uemura eyelash curler. It's that simple. If I were stranded on a deserted island and could only have 5 things, this would most definitely be one of them. It doesn't matter that no one else may see me. Self esteem is worth giving up whatever 5th thing I really need to survive on that island. Screw necessity.

So how do you use this contraption? For your left eye stand sideways facing left and look right into your mirror.  With you right hand and as you're looking right into the mirror, reach across and gently apply the curler to your left eyelashes right along your lash line just close enough so that you don't pinch your skin.  This will make sure you get all those pesky outside lashes.  Hold for 10 seconds and gently pump as you look in the mirror.  Then quickly apply a gel based mascara.  Hello gorgeous!
shu uemura Eyelash Curler 1 ea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.