Philosophy - Purity Made Simple


This is the best cleanser I have found.  It gently removes your makeup and deeply cleanses your skin.  I don't use makeup remover because this does the trick in one step.  Plus I don't get that tight, uncomfortable, dry feeling after I cleanse with Purity Made Simple.  I love it so much, I keep it in my shower and next to my bathroom sink so that I don't have to go hunting for it.  I recommend using this at night and an exfoliating cleanser in the morning.  An 8 oz. bottle of Purity Made Simple goes for about $20. 

Comments

I see that you enjoy a lot of the philosohpy products. Me too! I'd love to get your opinion on the new Miracle Worker. Also, have you tried the Tarte Lip Stain Pencil?

Ok, so I was referred to your site by one of your fans (Ryan Black), and I owe him big! It's fantastic! I too have a blog, but it caters more to the beauty hoarder/junkie, rather than practical tips for the sensible gal. I'm a novice in bloggerology, but I'd love for you to check it out. If you like it, maybe I could post a link to your blog on mine, so those who want "more serious" beauty reviews will know where to go. Just an idea ... Let me know what you think.
aimeew said…
Hi Jennifer! Love your blog. I've added you to my list of links. Very fun! I haven't tried Miracle Worker yet. I have a feeling I might think it's too heavy for me but, knowing me, I'll try it soon enough!
Cheers -
Aimee

Popular posts from this blog

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.