Covergirl - LASHBLAST


I'm not going to lie.  I really did not want to love this mascara.  Why?  I don't know.  Sometimes I can be bit perverse that way.  Maybe because of the great GreatLash disappointment of 1999.  But I digress, and I certainly don't discuss the loveless.  Obviously I tried Lashblast anyway.  Why?  Because I'm a product whore.  The amount of money I waste on the loveless!  Who cares, because my errant ways have once again led me to some really great mascara.  Fine.  I LOVE Lashblast!  The trick here is an extremely light hand.  Listen to me.  Less is more, and you can certainly add more if necessary.  If you slather this stuff on it will be all over your eye lid and you will most certainly not like me.  It will take you a bit to figure out exactly how this applicator is different.  It's rubber and there is simply no give like there is with a brush.  Keep that in mind.  Once you get the hang of it however, you'll love it!

         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.