Dragon's Blood


You know that panicky feeling you get when you reach the last drop of a product you love?  This morning when I used the last drop of my Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer I panicked.  Holy crap, what am I going to do now?  Write a blog I guess.

The bottle says this serum “helps repair, resurface, regenerate and renew.”  It has this stuff called dragon’s blood.  Let me tell you, I’m on book 4 of the Game Of Thrones series so you can imagine where my imagination goes when I hear about dragon’s blood.  Actually THIS dragon’s blood is a red resin from the croton lechleri tree that apparently accelerates repair and reduces inflammation so that the high potency exfoliating ingredients (did you really think there wouldn’t be retinyl palmitate in there?) do their thing without fear of irritation.

This is absolutely true.  When I first started using it I really wondered whether it was working or not because I didn’t feel anything.  After a few days however, I started noticing that the areas of my face that tend towards redness were calming down.  Better yet, after a bit more time passed, my driver’s side freckles started fading.  My skin has evened out considerably both in color and texture.

In addition, it makes your skin look calm and hydrated because of this dragon’s blood and, that’s right kids, sodium hyaluronate (AKA hyaluronic acid).  What works, works!



Sunscreen is a must while using this product!


ORIGINALLY POSTED BY AIMEE BOICE ON MARCH 6. 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.