SPF 50 Foundation

If you've been following me at all you know I tend to prefer powder foundations.  Wet, sticky foundation has never been my thing.  I really haven't ever worn foundation on a daily basis either.  It's always been a bit of a special occasion thing for me.  Ever on the lookout for a good high spectrum SPF that isn't sticky or goopy however, this caught my eye.  Well I have to say I've landed on something special here kids.  


Philosophy Divine Illumination Divine Flawless Foundation is many things at once.  Lightweight foundation, skincare, and UVA/UVB SPF 50.  It is not goopy or sticky at all.  In fact, I make sure to use a good, solid moisturizer underneath because if anything it's a little dry.  With that said though, it has hyaluronic acid (yes!) AND ever important peptides so this is makeup that's working for you.
Plus, there a very subtle sheen to the formula that I promise you is not shimmery but in fact quite flattering.  A little goes a long way so error on the side of less is more.  If you need more you can add more.


Because of the price, ingredients and spectrum I'd say this is a good choice for 30's and up.



ORIGINALLY POSTED BY AIMEE BOICE ON APRIL 21, 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.