Ultimate Facial Serum


It's about time I revealed my best kept secret product.  I honestly have mixed feelings about sharing this because I don't want the price to change or for Essential Wholesale to run out!

My all time favorite serum is called Ultimate Facial Serum from Essential Wholesale.  I've been sharing it with my close friends for years and they swear by it.  It started with me sharing it with them because the smallest batch you can order is 16 ounces.  Which is really more than anyone can use on their own before the batch expires.  We're talking about a serum here.  So if you do buy a batch of Ultimate Facial Serum, by all means, share it with your friends.  Literally spread the love.

That said, the ingredients in this serum are absolute top notch.  Vitamins A, B, C, E and DMAE are just a few of the amazing ingredients.  Coenzyme Q10, tons of fruit extracts, and niacinamide are in there as well kids.  It's just packed with good, strong stuff.

Some of my friends swear it helps reduce and prevent their acne.  Others claim it creates a wonderful healthy glow.  All of this is true for me.  Basically, it seems to help greatly with the cell turnover and firmness of my skin and who doesn't need that?  Well, if you're in your 20's you may not need that.  Just saying.

It might be a little intense for sensitive skin.  So ease into it if you have these issues.  Maybe start every other day for example.  I'm pretty sensitive and I can tolerate it but truth be told, I can feel it working.  Not in a bad way.  It doesn't hurt or anything and I don't experience redness or get a rash.  I just feel a little extra warmth.  It's a myth that you shouldn't feel your products working by the way.  Don't believe that if you want results.  Do me a favor though and stop using this product if you develop a rash OK?  You are obviously too much of a hot house flower for this one.  Don't let this caveat scare you off!  Be brave!  Give it a shot.    

Serums with ingredients like these go for at least $30 for two ounces.  Here you are getting 16 ounces for less than that.  Perricone sells a six ounce serum with high levels of DMAE for $145.  Seriously, do the math.  

It's very emollient so I tend to use a dime size amount daily with a lighter moisturizer.  Also, it doesn't contain hyaluronic acid so make sure you're getting that elsewhere if you're over 35.  My Pack Gel takes care of that.  By the way, I often add it to the hyaluronic lotion I use for my Lotion Masks.  That combination really packs a punch.

Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) means you will be more sensitive to the sun so don't you dare go outside without sunscreen!  Don't make me come after you!  

Anyway, I was recently without this for a while and it really reminded me how much I absolutely love this stuff.  I hope you love it too.
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.