Eyelash Self Improvement Project Part Deux

When it comes to mascara I am beyond picky.  It's really my lashes that are so persnickety.  They cannot handle any weight whatsoever because they are super fine and the manufactured curl from my trusty Shu Uemera Eyelash Curler will simply not survive.  Also I am completely prone to the smeary under eye due to the shape of my eyes.  So yeah, if a mascara has any smear to it at all I am a wreck.

Also ladies and gentlemen, as you get older, gulp, your lashes get finer.  And by finer I do not mean better if you catch my drift.  So if you're getting on in age at all this is your issue too.  That heavy, thick mascara is simply your enemy.

OK, with that harshness aside, let me get down to business.  THEY'RE REAL mascara by BENEFIT is the stuff.  I've been using it for a while now and I feel amazing.  The wand is a bit tricky at first so don't be put off by that.  It's easy to over do it.  You'll find that a light touch is the way to go.  Lightly shift the brush horizontally back and forth first then sort of blink on it again horizontally.  Go vertical with the round spiky tip to find those hard to get lashes you missed and viola, your amazing!  The lighter the touch the more natural the look.  But you can add more for drama without adding heaviness which is truly a gift.  It's the best of both worlds.  The tip is very similar to the Givenchy Mascara without the smearing and the rest of the rubber wand is just like Lash Blast.  I'm hooked!

I cannot get over how long my lashes get with the right touch of this mascara.  It lasts all day (and night if you're bad) and it doesn't give me racoon eyes at all.  I'm even brave enough to apply this on my lower lashes because, I repeat, it doesn't smear.  Very exciting.  Between the staying/non-smearing power of Etude House Liner and this delightful stuff I am officially not a racoon.  Hazah!

So many problems are solved here; no timber, no smears, longer lashes.  Seriously.  I could cry.  Oh and that reminds me.  It stays put and maintains the curl even when I cry or apply eye drops.  It's true, I've done both of these things in this mascara and can 100% vouch.

You're welcome.

  

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.