The Gold Standards of My Regime


Birthday No. 42, gulp.

Products come and go.  Especially for a skincare/makeup obsessive like me.  Some products are so tried and true though I continue to use them regularly, if not daily.  I may cheat on them a bit now and then but I always return to products that work.  These are the absolute gold standard of my regime.  Follow the links to my original blog postings.

Purity Made Simple Face Wash - Philosophy
There simply is no better face wash.  It is gentle, dissolves makeup, and doesn't sting my eyes.  I buy 32 ounce sizes so that I never run out.
Purity Made Simple

Clarisonic Face Brush
This brush is amazing.  It's worth the money.  Your skin just gets cleaner.  Your pores look better.  Just remember to REGULARLY replace that brush.
Clarisonic

UN-Wrinkle Peel Pads - Peter Thomas Roth
I don't take the time to use these enough.  When I do though (and I always do), I swear to myself that I'll use them at least weekly.  The results are miraculous.  I never fail to break these out if I have a special occasion to attend.  In other words, I am never without this product.
Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

Un-Wrinkle - Peter Thomas Roth
When there is a sale, I stock up on this serum.  I have yet to run out of it without a replacement bottle on hand.  In fact, I got the stronger version of it for Christmas because I have people in my life who understand.  There is no living without it.
Un-Wrinkle         

Asahi R&d Suhada Shizuku Pack Gel All-in-one Beauty
This product is fairly new to my regime but I think it's pretty safe to say it's not going anywhere.  As long as Japan will ship it to me I will use it every day.  I have used some very high quality sources of hyaluronic acid in my day but nothing beats this pack gel in pure effectiveness.
Asahi R&d Suhada Shizuku Pack Gel

WEN by Chaz Dean
I literally buy this stuff by the gallon.  It's imperative.  Just recently, my new hairstylist was commenting on how healthy and soft my hair is despite coloring and highlighting it regularly.  I also have it down to a science so it really doesn't add much shower time.  
WEN

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
When it was announced this stuff was leaving the US I ran out and bought 10 of them.  That's how much I need this eye lash curler.  No other eyelash curler compares.
Shu Uemura Curler

Elisha Coy Premium Gold Mineral BB
I have to admit I'm rather proud to have first posted this BB crème back in May, 2012.  No one I knew had heard of BB crème at the time.  Somehow I hit the jackpot with my first BB Crème.  Believe me, I've tried others.  This is simply the best and I still put it on my face every single day.
Elisha Coy BB Crème

Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer
This is the best primer period.  Not an every day thing for me but an absolute must for an important night out.
Mally Primer

Clear Radiance - Bare Escentuals
I wear this highlighter so regularly it's constantly with me.  There have been other affairs, sure, but I'm never without and always come back to Clear Radiance.  You simply cannot go wrong with this stuff if you have fair skin.  It's completely mistake proof (trust me, other highlighters can go very wrong) and extremely flattering.
Clear Radiance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Controversial Ordinary

Huxley Secret of Sahara Oil Essence; Essence-Like, Oil-Like

To Good Genes or not to Good Genes. That is the Question.